To Enter Click HERE
Click the Map for more detail
- 18.5 km Loop
- 700m Climb / Descending per loop
- 4 natural stages – Race organiser describes it as “Tight, Twisty, Steep and mega fun!” (we recommend running mud tyres and a mud gaurd)
- Total day ride distance with race/practice loop- 37km 1400m.One day Race on Sat 21st Oct.
- Official Practice lap start at 9am (mandatory to practice all stages before race)
- Race Lap ride out 12.30pm
- Dibber style timing
- Ride with your mates in groups of 10
Camping and entry to the venue
Unofficial Practice ONLY STAGES 1 & 2 (taped) on Friday 20th Oct (STAGES 3 & 4 ON PRIVATE LAND – DO NOT RIDE THESE)
Camping is available from Thursday – Sunday £5 per night to the landowner
Day Parking £3 per car (included if camping)
How to get there
Aberangell is the Village
SY20 9NJ is the postcode for Venue.
The Purple Moose Brewery will be holding a free taster session.