DH ain’t dead! Brian Mundy is a man with the Proper Downhill Racing plan. To make Downhill Great again. Proper tracks, and proper races.
We sat down and had a chat with Brain Mundy about his plans for the 3/4 rounds Proper Downhill Cup.
- 3 / 4 rounds Downhill Cup
- Raced on Proper Downhill tracks with challenging features
- Exciting Tracks built by Brain Mundy himself
- Non-British Cycling affiliated- Opening Out track restraints
- Built for Riders by Riders.
- Whip off on Saturday night
- Rnd 1 at Llangollen Ride Portugal track on the 5/6 May 2018
The first round will be held on the rider’s favourite track that he built in Llangollen for the BDS on May the 4/5th.
Here’s Ride.io’s vid of the press ride day we had before the BDS race on the track Brian built –
Brian has been building downhill tracks for the last 10 years. He even ran a very successful holiday company – RidePortugal
Check out this edit on one of the tracks he built out there.
The Event will not be British Cycling Affiliated meaning more freedom for the tracks to be built and raced as how Brian sees best.
Here’s a classic example of how some Marshals are not trained up to the job. Will leaving BC solve this??
We hope so!
Were super exited to see what Brian has to offer and will be there racing for sure!