CORE bike show -19 – Magura Brakes & Wireless Dropper Post
Magura Showed us their latest brake which is exclusive to the UK market the Mt 7 Raceline
Magura have been in the game of making top-end stoppers since their hydraulic V brakes way back in the 00’s. They’ve made a huge impact in recent years with what is argued the most powerful brakes in the business.
New features on the MT7 Raceline include a tool-free reach adjust and modulation control on the lever.
Dual Piston means plenty of power and some eye-catching fluro paint.
- Carbotecture® SL master and aluminium handlebar clamp
- Ergonomic 1-finger HC lever blade Toolless reach adjust and BAT Forged 4-piston calliper with Banjo MagnetiXchange pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- Weight: only 255 g (without rotor and adapter)
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC 203/180/160
The Vyron eLect
Magura also had a very special dropper post at the show. NO CABLES!!!!
Yep, its a fully wireless electronic system meaning hassle-free fitting and no faffing bleeding or changing cables.
Check out our Instagram of it in action below-
Magura Vyron eLect highlights
- Wireless remote
- Travel: 100, 125, 150mm (in for testing)
- 2-bolt saddle head
- NiMH battery with micro-USB port
- Cycles per charge: 400 claimed
- Actual weight: 573g / remote: 22g
Find out more about Magura click the link below-