It’s been good to see Al Bond back on the racing scene again. We caught up with Al to take a closer look at his Orange 324 and fire him 7 questions about his ride
– What is your favourite element of your bike?
It’s fun to ride!
– Is there a particularly type of track or terrain where the bike really shines?
All of them!
– Do you do any little personal mods to the bike?
I nearly always run Schwalbe Dirty Dans, cut.
– Can you sum up your 2016 season in 3 words?
Not enough riding.
– Anything different you want to do in 2017?
Want to get in a bit more practice and races done and do some different events, maybe a Loose Fest.
– If you could give one tip to a racer wanting to climb the ranks, what would it be?
Try hard, give everything and just believe.
Quick fire 7s;
Type of brake pads? RWD Organic
Tyre width? 2.35, cut.
PSI? Low! 22psi
Chain ring size? 34
Frame size? Xl
Bar width? Xl 800mm
wheelbase? Long and where it needs to be. 128cm