Adam Brayton isn’t nicknamed Gas to Flat for no reason and as a result it’s fair to say he is a man who is hard on bikes so they have to be up to the job and able to take some abuse. We caught up Adam at the Revs BDS to take a closer look at his Scott Gambler and find out how he sets the beast up.
– What is your favourite element of your bike?
It likes going fast
– Is there a particularly type of track or terrain where the bike really shines?
– Is there anything top secret or prototype bolted on there?
I guess the Ohlins boxxer cart is pretty special, other than that it’s fully stock.
– Do you do any little personal mods to the bike?
– Can you sum up your 2016 season in 3 words?
More to come.
– Got any different plans for 2017?
No, Hope is Family.
Quick fire 7s?
type of brake pads? Red ones
tyre width? 2.5
spring weight? 300
chain ring size? 34
frame size? Medium
bar width? 740
With the dust settled on the 2016 season and a pretty good one for Brayton at that, we reckon that the upwards trajectory is set to continue and we could see even bigger and better things from him come 2017. #gasttoflat