Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: aint it always the way  (Read 2764 times)

Hash Brown

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • Curtis Bikes
    • Curtis Bikes
aint it always the way
« on: Jan 14, 2006, 18:06 »
ok to set the scene i went down my local bmx track on my demo 9 for a muck about

anyway thought lets try some old tricks so got the no footers and suiside one handers and some tables 'n' whips on the go life was good pulled them off with no hassle

had a go on my mates 4x bike which is alergic to the ground it just takes off at every opertunity

anyway i rolled through the 4 pac got my shorts caught on the gear lever, ended up on my side and tore a chunk out of my knee, elbow and the side of my arse, now mr bishy who owns the bike found this hilearious, but i cant sit down and have work tomorrow wear i sit for 10 hours a day, luckily my helmet saved my head which is all good

so in conclusion i spent the hole day showing off then fell ogg rolling along god lifes a bitch

Bish

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • Boobies!!
Re: aint it always the way
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2006, 13:31 »
Ash is forgetting to mention he didnt have ANY brakes on his demo 9 after selling them & not getting any replacements thro, also changed his pedals over that morning for spuds.... ;)   ::) Was well funny watching him go thud tho, hehe! ;D
68/73mm 170MM SAINTS (no b/b...), E13 4arm 104PCD BLACK 38t c/ring, 2 X USED MUD3'S FOR SALE, 1 X MICHELIN COMP 32...

Jesus_with_a_prophet

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2006, 19:06 »
all i fell i can contribute at this point is....ha .....ha

darren has once again given a fine example of ashley not thinking things through...hmmmm I have a downhill bike, at some point i MUST have to stop....... maybe later hahahah

what new bike do you have darren?

doubledragon2d
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2006, 23:40 »
not that clever then are we

Bish

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • Boobies!!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2006, 09:58 »
Still got my Giant ATX900(not a 990, or a 970...), which is what Ash managed to go splat on, lol

what a fool.

What bothers me is the fact he deliberately changed over to spds that morning knowing full well he had NO BRAKES.  What a goon.
Managed somehow to stay on that one & then fell off mine, can't ride without 9' of suspension,lol    ::)
68/73mm 170MM SAINTS (no b/b...), E13 4arm 104PCD BLACK 38t c/ring, 2 X USED MUD3'S FOR SALE, 1 X MICHELIN COMP 32...

© 2019 Ride It Out