Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: bad news  (Read 120264 times)

chase 07

Re: bad news
« Reply #420 on: Mar 05, 2007, 19:40 »
so sorry r.i.p mate  :'(

aciddrop616

• Senior
  • i love oranges
« Reply #421 on: Apr 16, 2007, 02:03 »
awww no f'ing way!!!! dude okies i ddnt read every thread just skimmed thru for the story and my god i know i ddnt know the kid but thats just not on! a 15 yr old kid who by the sounds of it was an aspiring star  does not deserve to go.. not like that... not ever... my heart goes out to every one close to him and ofcoursse goes up to him aswell.. you fought well buddy...rest in peace!!!!
Tree's fight back!!!!!

Xav

« Reply #422 on: Apr 16, 2007, 09:09 »
 :'( I dont know this guy but he inspired me to ride! Heart goes to friends and family and every1 who knows him.

R.I.P mate. :'(
*I would pay a fiver to see a person do dirtjumps on a road bike*
Me - http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1266365/

andyturner28

« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2007, 17:56 »
Read this from start to finnish last night hoping there would be good news at the end, but this is f***ing tragic. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. My sympathies go out to his family and freinds, i can't imagine what it must be like to loose someone so young. Just thinking about death scares the s**t out of me, but his strength and courage throught is an inspiration to all.

We have lost one family member and 2 very close freinds of the family to this evil desease, and i hope this tragic tale persuades everyone to donate whatever you can afford to Cancer Research, so that one day nobody else and their families have to go through this.

R.I.P Aiden.

GIBBO

• Senior
  • NEDH
« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2007, 20:00 »
just scan reasd this this mornign and it is tragc to hear this news.
he looked a very young determined rider.
it must be horrible for his parents to loose there son before they pass away which is all parents dream for them to pas away and for there children to to pass away after them and to live strong.
good bye and hope you are having a good time in heaven.
a good rider lost is not something to forget,so lets ride for Aiden's sake ad keep him in our hearts until we join him up above.
good bye Aiden:(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 20:03 by G1BBO »
Sunday, Boxxer world cup, Burgtec, Mavic, Hope, SDG, Sram ;)

kipper

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • Yes, I know I should be workin' but ..........
« Reply #425 on: May 16, 2007, 23:09 »
I haven't been on SDH for at least a year but was watching the BBC news earlier today and they mentioned the kids cancer unit in Leeds which reminded me of Aidens fight so I thought I would  check out his progress only to find out the dude lost his fight 6 months ago.  I never met the guy other than sharing a few posts on this forum a while back but really feel for the loss to his family and the pain that this dude went through.  Top man.

No philosophy here but just to the rest of us, life can be cruel so just enjoy you life and health while you have it.
I can't be arsed

moppy

• SDH ROCKS!
« Reply #426 on: May 30, 2007, 08:37 »
omg!
i just read through the whole thread when i was looking for somewere to post my injury an i came to this, i got so choked up for aiden, its just not fair.

hope he is at peace now

Will of Fortune

• SDH rocks!
« Reply #427 on: May 30, 2007, 20:30 »
Almost makes me cry, although i didn't know the guy, to think that he had a lifetime of riding ahead of him, R.I.P dude

DeadTom

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • Fo' Grizzle
    • biketart.com
« Reply #428 on: Jun 01, 2007, 16:28 »
just wondering if there are any plans for an event to mark the day Aiden passed away?
would be a great way to end the summers riding if there was a big bike event for the teenage cancer trust in memory of Aiden

Ride In Paradise buddy
need more Evil in your life?  www.biketart.com

[Cookie Monster]

• Global Moderator
  • God Like!
  • That's Mr Cookie Monster to You!
« Reply #429 on: Jun 03, 2007, 22:15 »
Tom last November we held the Ride 4 Life event in Birmingham and I think there are plans for more Ride 4 Life events in the future.

Mander

• Immortal
  • God Like!
    • Zeevon
« Reply #430 on: Jun 03, 2007, 22:21 »
just wondering if there are any plans for an event to mark the day Aiden passed away?
would be a great way to end the summers riding if there was a big bike event for the teenage cancer trust in memory of Aiden

Ride In Paradise buddy

Its a good idea, there was a trials rider called DJ who was killed by a car a few years ago. Every year loads and loads of trials riders meet up and have a big ride in memory of him. Yesterday 2 of my mates went to the ride and apperently there were s**t loads of riders and it was just a fun day of riding. In memory of DJ.

DeadTom

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • Fo' Grizzle
    • biketart.com
« Reply #431 on: Jun 05, 2007, 09:58 »
Tom last November we held the Ride 4 Life event in Birmingham and I think there are plans for more Ride 4 Life events in the future.

yeah i wanted to go, but it was just too far away for me. i was just wondering if it would be repeated anually
need more Evil in your life?  www.biketart.com

[Cookie Monster]

• Global Moderator
  • God Like!
  • That's Mr Cookie Monster to You!
« Reply #432 on: Jun 06, 2007, 20:37 »

yeah i wanted to go, but it was just too far away for me. i was just wondering if it would be repeated anually

I'll have a word with DC.

bowski

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • PARTY NAKED!
    • My Space
« Reply #433 on: Jun 07, 2007, 18:06 »
Guys,

With the greatest respect, we feel it best to lock this thread now. It will of course remain on the forum, because if ever you need any inspiration you only need look at this thread.

Please feel free to start new topics elsewhere on the forum regarding any future Ride 4 Life events, tributes or gatherings. I hope you all understand our decision.

Aidan Wray Rocks!

The SDH Team

© 2019 Ride It Out