Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: TRAINING DAYS AT THE PARK WITH UPLIFT!!  (Read 3111 times)

nova power

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • www.bendeakin.net
    • www.bendeakin.net
TRAINING DAYS AT THE PARK WITH UPLIFT!!
« on: Mar 10, 2013, 09:11 »
All, there's going to be fixed training days over the Easter holidays which will include uplift

BOOK HERE http://ukbikepark.com/training-days

Coaching at UK Bikepark which includes uplift there will be beginner and intermediate/ advanced days

Available to anyone from adrenaline Junkie Downhill Racers who want to find the extra seconds, Cross Country/ All Mountain Bike riders who want to tackle the more technical terrain, or, just a Beginner who wants to get more from their Bike. 

These courses are Designed to Push your boundaries which in turn will bring more Commitment,Confidence, Control and improve your all round skill level!
I would not expect you to do anything you do not wish to do as you do not learn anything in your 'PANIC ZONE'. The main priority will be fun learning where you push your comfort zone to enable you to ride faster and smoother.

Ben has the following MTB Coaching Qualifications.
British Cycling Level 2 Coach
CTC Trained Instructor
MIAS (Mountain Bike Instructor Award Scheme) Level 4
Adventure First Aid Trained

On the course we will cover
Basics
Bike Setup
Kit/Equipment
Cornering Technique
technical Singletrack, Descents
Jumps and Drops
Line Choice
Race preparation / training
Etc Etc

Price £50 Per Person

Rough Timetable of the day

10.00  Meet and greet at Uk Bikepark.

10.15  Warm up

10.20  Bike setup

10.30  Timed run of a short section of track to see how much they improve by end of the day.

10.40  Ride a short section of track for Ben to analysis Individuals riding styles

10.45  going through various Techniques, cornering, Jumps and Drops, Line choice,
          Work on individuals weaknesses, Bring in some techniques for all to try.

13.00  Lunch, enjoy some of mums cake

14.00  Getting the miles in!!!!!
          Full runs using the uplift and Ben following giving coaching points also looking at some more technical sections at the park

16.15  Timed run of the same small section put what you have learnt into practice - can you beat the time you posted???????

16.30  Finish

Groups

Beginners = Anyone who has very basic off road ability and have done general cross country riding or Trail centres,

Intermediate/ Advanced= Have ridden a while and can get down a red graded trail or similar trail centre level whos ready to start racing or who have raced.

Equipment needed

When attending our courses all participants must ensure their bike is in safe working condition before turning up with front and back brakes!!

It is recommended that front suspension bikes are used as a minimum as this will make the riding easier and more enjoyable.

Riders must wear a helmet at all times when riding although I strongly recommend Gloves

Stevie_C

• Senior
    • Black Canon Collective
Re: TRAINING DAYS AT THE PARK WITH UPLIFT!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2013, 08:03 »
Any chance of an intermediate / advanced course on a weekend any time?

nova power

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • www.bendeakin.net
    • www.bendeakin.net
Re: TRAINING DAYS AT THE PARK WITH UPLIFT!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2013, 23:30 »
Any chance of an intermediate / advanced course on a weekend any time?

Hi Steve,
You're best bet would to get in contact with me directly or via my site www.bendeakin.net and let me know what dates suit you as my biggest draw back at the minute is my weekends are fully booked with racing or being away, many thanks

© 2019 Ride It Out