Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 9th Sep Entries  (Read 3719 times)

Oli

• Senior
    • Oli's website
9th Sep Entries
« on: Sep 01, 2012, 03:05 »
I haven't been on here for ages. I've had a quick look around but can't find how to enter on 9th. Are entries still available ?

Great to see Ian Warby again at Bringewood last weekend at the BDS, lots of old memories of Devo and races came back. Hard to believe I did my first race on DH3 11 years ago when I was 9. I found a photo the other day.

And for those of you aware of the event, the fourth round of the National Endurance Rally series (cars) due to start in Aston Clinton today (1st Sep) has been cancelled. The event was called off yesterday afternoon. Everybody's gutted and I had a good seeding (10) which could have turned in to a win. Next time.
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2012, 17:32 by Oli »

Oli

• Senior
    • Oli's website
Re: 9th Sep Entries
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2012, 21:32 »
I tracked back to the March event and found the entry system on the BC site. There appears to be people entered but I can't find any information anywhere. Rideastonhill doesn't appear to have been updated for a while. Is the race still on ?

Assuming that the race is still on, is there a discount for entering hardtail and age class as there used to be ?

Orange Matt

• Senior
  • I dont ride an Orange, I just like the colour. DH.

Oli

• Senior
    • Oli's website
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2012, 00:25 »
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/77574/Aston-Hill-423-Track

Any use..?

Yes, that's what I found earlier and entered.

I'd really like more information. I used to enter my age category and hardtail, is it practical to do that next weekend ? Quite often it was a struggle to get up from riding Youth or Junior to make my scheduled hardtail run, so I just used to fit in at the start/finish of another category. Can I still do that, I'm in Senior now ? There always used to be a discount for entering the two classes, does that apply now ? And yes, it has screwed me up in the past - I went down hard on my hardtail one year, could hardly get on my bike for my Junior run, and ended up going slowly in both classes ! My signature picture was on my hardtail at AH before I crashed.
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2012, 00:27 by Oli »

supercow

• God Like!
  • Team Hillbilly
    • Ride Aston Hill
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2012, 09:14 »
Sorry for the delay in response Oli - Mark Harris will get in touch with you shortly.

phil-neill

• Ride It Out
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2012, 20:51 »
Hi are there any on the day entries?

© 2019 Ride It Out