Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: South West Champs POSTPONED until 20/21 October 2012!!!!!  (Read 2411 times)

chaz@woodlandriders-racing.co.uk

• Junior
    • woodlandriders-racing
Right here we go again:( Some of you are gonna be thinking Wtf is going on and I personally don't blame you, but here it is gang.

After speaking with the BCF I have to move the South West Champs yet again, which is now getting boring.

The new dates are the 20th and 21st of October and will NOT be getting changed again or cancelled for any reason no matter what!! So if your already entered I apologise yet again and if your not and are going to then we will see you on the hill on the 20th of October:)

The reason for this change is race clashes, which the BCF are now actually trying to avoid, finally:) The 6th-7th is the Southern Champs at the UKBP. And the 13th-14th is the English Champs at Molfre Hall, which is an awesome event to attend.

If you have entered and can't make the new dates please contact me via email chaz@woodlandriders-racing.co.uk and I will sort out a refund for you asap.

We will be running the South West Champs at Gawton on the 20th-21st of October no matter what:)
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2012, 09:50 by nick@gawtongravityhub »

© 2019 Ride It Out