Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anyone got a spare space for Bringewood this weekend?  (Read 3157 times)

mr-sam

• Senior
  • !
Has anyone got a spare entry that I can buy off of them for the Bringewood race this weekend please?

If I can get in I already have a way of getting up there so no need to worry about that.

If you do have a spare place can you please let me know A.S.A.P. and let Pearce know that you have somebody to take the place. My name is Sam Bradford and I'll be in junior if they need to know, I'll give them the rest of my information if and when I get a space.

You can PM me, reply on here, email me (sam.bradfordAThotmail.co.uk) or text me (07917096933). But preferably all of them! If you have a place please just spam me with as many messages as you can to make sure I get your message!  ;D

Cheers, Sam
WANTED...
-Angleset for 127mm/5" headtube for IH Sunday
-Thin Saddle... Charge Knife / Funn Skinny RL / Sunline v1 / Selle Italia SLR etc.

rookie

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • DH Rocks!
Re: Anyone got a spare space for Bringewood this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:18 »
i cancelled mine yesterday as i`ve fractured my hand but have another friend who can`t go either as i can`t go who is going to ring them today to cancel. his name is kribby ramudu [veteran], you could ask for his place.

flighty dave

• Ride It Out
« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2012, 12:55 »
Could someone from pearle cycles,please tell me how the reserve list for the series works.I have been on the list since the begining and im constantly enquiring as to the availability,however i was not happy to find that people are exchanging their places before the events  and according to people i spoke to at bringewood.this seems to take place with pearce cycles giving the go ahead to it.If this is how it works why bother having a list at all.

seb

• rootsandrain
  • MTB Company
  • God Like!
    • http://www.rootsandrain.com/
« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2012, 20:55 »
I think they use the reserve list up until 7 days before the event.  After that point they ask anyone pulling out to find someone to swap their entry to, rather than using the reserve list they have.  My assumption is that it's to save them having to make lots of calls the week before an event, as most people who are on the reserve list will have made alternate plans by then.

At least I think that's how it works.  I could be completely wrong :)
RootsAndRain.com - DH results & race photos

flighty dave

• Ride It Out
« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2012, 08:32 »
Thanks for that Seb, However, Every time I have contacted Pearce regarding available space I have been told that it is down to them to allocate spaces. Also in the rules and regs there is no mention of the system you have put forward. Still I will wait to see their response if any on this matter. Am currently Northward bound to Bill so slow responding to any replies. Dave

© 2019 Ride It Out