Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mr Bling's Race Series is coming to a end at PORC  (Read 2016 times)

Gibbsy

Re: Mr Bling's Race Series is coming to a end at PORC
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2012, 10:02 »
I am gutted.

Im just getting into MTB'ing after many years away from the saddle and i was really looking forward to using these events as a taster, the feedback you get is incredible.
I live fairly close and about 15+ years ago used to ride PORC. I was going to pop down and have a chat with people on Sunday but simply ran out of time.
Having chatted to Mike recently about comming down to PORC i have got the impression he lives in his own world.

I hope you manage to find somewhere else close by that you can carry on running these events as i'd love to enter in the future.

I'm going to add you on facebook as i'd like to know what and when things are happening your end.

Is there nobody that can assist in creating a consortium to buy this place out and have bikers run the bike park? Freeborn used to have that great park in Esher and had to loose it ..................

jake-snake

• God Like!
  • Ride hard or hard die trying
Re: Mr Bling's Race Series is coming to a end at PORC
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2012, 16:50 »
Blingy this days been coming since you moved in there below is a quote from 2009 I am sure you will move on maybe we can come up with a plan.
Cheers AC

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 13:49:11 PM » Quote Modify  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike is a tool
any builder worth his salt will not stay at PORC,
much of the stuff we built is still there like the mach 9 berm but much of it was destroyed when the tool put in his xc track, how many xc boy have you seen at Porc,
you only have to look at Chicksands, the R place and the bull to see what can be achieved when run properly
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2012, 17:30 by jake-snake »
aaaaaaaaah

© 2019 Ride It Out