Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Caersws Cup thanks  (Read 6012 times)

seb

• rootsandrain
  • MTB Company
  • God Like!
    • http://www.rootsandrain.com/
Caersws Cup thanks
« on: Jun 30, 2008, 12:13 »
Just want to say thanks to Chris for hosting a fantastic series this year.  If I had to complain all i can think of is that three rounds isn't enough!  I know obviously the cup series has been decided and prizes awarded etc, but I for one would definitely sign up if he decided to put on a 4th non-series round in August on the Dragon course.

Anyway, I digress.  Great organisation, smoothly run, marshalls etc not too uppity, uplift nice and quick, great courses, friendly atmosphere.  What more can you ask for?

OK, we could ask for some sun.... I've got a good feeling about August, go on Chris, give us an encore! ;)

Here's looking forward to 2009.
RootsAndRain.com - DH results & race photos

semmy

• Junior
  • SDH Rocks!
Re: Caersws Cup thanks
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2008, 16:03 »
here here another great weekend even with all the injuries on the Saturday uplift, top marks to all at extreme medical for patching people up(they seemed to be running round like blue arsed flies on Saturday)

That bomb hole jump seemed to be the main culprit, mostly through people not knowing it was there maybe they should have walked the track first ;)

Question is how is in charge of organising the weather cus I think they need some more practice ;)

bokke boy

« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2008, 18:31 »
Sadly i missed the first 2 rounds but a big thank you to Chris and all those behind the series, apart from the dude at the top, if you can't pronounce a persons surname don't take the p*ss.

My only major complaint, apart from capt. numpty was the weatherman who needs stringing up ;D

Didn't get to do my second run, for the best though, found out today i've bust my finger and bent the brake lever all to hell :P

Roll on next year
Chicksands Racing

boyko-benji

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2008, 18:47 »
thanks alot organisers, this series is really cool and laid back, wich makes it good fun, i allways do better at these races too ! ;D

James13

• God Like!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 30, 2008, 19:12 »
anyone have any idea when results will be posted?

and yeah, it was my first of the 3 and thought it was really well organised except the push from the finish to the carpark/uplift took the piss and the guy at the top continually called out for the 2 guys who i said wern't racing  ::)

tommybananajohnson
« Reply #5 on: Jun 30, 2008, 20:27 »
thanks alot organisers, this series is really cool and laid back, wich makes it good fun, i allways do better at these races too ! ;D
how well did u, george&dave do ben?

boyko-benji

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: Jun 30, 2008, 20:33 »
well i wasn't there so i didn't see dave either. adam told me that george got 2nd in youth and ben (bean) came 3rd overall !!

not too bad really, did you race ?

tommybananajohnson
« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2008, 20:44 »
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa man thts awsome ;D ;D i bet george was well pleased, how did sam do or didnt he do it? naa i didnt race, i was gonna, but i got back off holiday @12@nite on friday, so i wasnt gonna b able 2 practise, so im doin this race @ moelfre in october, r u doin it?

stecojunkie

• Senior
  • France 2008
« Reply #8 on: Jun 30, 2008, 20:47 »
only problem was the BC guy there on sunday, complete kcoc !
Good racing though, uplifts were taking on average 6.55 to the top , timed 4 of them.
cheers

seb

• rootsandrain
  • MTB Company
  • God Like!
    • http://www.rootsandrain.com/
« Reply #9 on: Jun 30, 2008, 21:00 »
What was wrong with the BC guy?
RootsAndRain.com - DH results & race photos

stecojunkie

• Senior
  • France 2008
« Reply #10 on: Jun 30, 2008, 22:41 »
Chris will know what I mean. He was just being an arse at the bottom. Dont really wanna say too much.

© 2019 Ride It Out