Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Park closed for the winter  (Read 1151 times)

Uk Bike Park

• UkBikepark
  • Senior
  • The best place to ride in the south.........
    • www.ukbikepark.com
Park closed for the winter
« on: Oct 26, 2010, 12:51 »
The park is now officially closed for the winter (except the winter race dates below) so please don't turn up and be disappointed expecting to ride. I know it's a bit of nuisance for you all who just can't get enough of riding but for us it's a great to both have some time off and set about rebuilding the park ready for the next season.

We've many big projects planned all of which hinge on having the go-ahead from both the Forestry Commission and the planners. If we can get the ideas implemented it will be the start of making the riding area into a real bike park - I'd love to give you more details but it's best to keep it under wraps for now.......

Although we're closed you can still get your fix of adrenalin with our winter DH race series - the format will be exactly the same as the summer races including running the uplift, real metal trophies and tons of hot food to keep you warm. I'm working on having a normal Sat uplift open to all the day before each race - I'll announce this later in the week if it's on.

The track choice will be decided in the week leading up to the race as we don't want to use the real difficult tracks in the wet. The three tracks we'll use will be Devils Dyke, Tsubo and Big Grin (we'll save Big Grin for a wet weekend). Round three hopefully will be a push up race held off site - more details to follow...

Dates

Rd1 7th Nov 2010
Rd2 28th Nov 2010
Rd3 19th Dec 2010
Rd4 6th Mar 2011

© 2019 Ride It Out