Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: IF THE LAST 2 ROUNDS GO WELL, GAWTON DH IT IS FOR A SUMMER SERIES!!  (Read 3714 times)

chaz@woodlandriders-racing.co.uk

• Junior
    • woodlandriders-racing
If the last 2 rounds go as well as rounds1&2 then we will be planning a summer series at Gawton DH, But it might have to be a pushup series unless we manage to sort out a propper uplift route for tractors etc.

We will keep you all posted as it all comes off but keep an eye on the race website www.woodlandriders-racing.co.uk for confirmed dates as and when they are decided!!

POSSIBLE DATES,YET TO BE CONFIRMED:
R1 July 11th
R2 August 15th
R3 September 12th

Cheers Gang and thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2010, 20:45 by chaz@woodlandriders-racing.co.uk »

nick@gawtongravityhub

• It's a dog's life!
    • Gawton Gravity Hub
Organising legal, insured & BC sanctioned DH races entails an enormous amount of work and expense. Rob & Chaz put in all their effort for free, if they didn't, the races would not happen! So if you want to race at Gawton Downhill this summer then you really need to enter the next two rounds at Tavi Woodlands to keep Rob & Chaz's motivated so they'll be willing to continue to put in the effort to organise further series.

immature

• Junior
I'm hoping to be fit enough to race round 3!!! Gonna test the ankle tomorrow for the first time and see how it goes :)

MilesW-FTW

• Koo-Bikes
will definatly be there if there is a summer race at gawton. that would be a sweet place to race.
http://www.koo-bikes.com - The ultimate online bike shop

Farmer.

• God Like!
  • Im-mature.
I really wanted to race the next two :( Shame they clash with other events. Not much you can do when there's a busy race calendar though! I'm sure they'll get a massive turnout though! Can't wait for a summer series at Gawton.

cornwallextreme

• Senior
  • Keep it rubber-side down
Hold them on the 2nd sunday and i'll do the lot! Otherwise they clash with mine :(
Ride hard, keep it rubber side down and pin it you fairy

nova power

• Immortal
  • Senior
  • www.bendeakin.net
    • www.bendeakin.net
Congrats Chaz alot of hard work from you guys that people probibly dont even see so lets hope for a good turnout ;)

jam bo

• God Like!
  • pies not petrol
    • wrp-photo
Hold them on the 2nd sunday and i'll do the lot! Otherwise they clash with mine :(

move yours.

cornwallextreme

• Senior

move yours.

Could do, but we were here first  ;)

chaz@woodlandriders-racing.co.uk

• Junior
    • woodlandriders-racing
Dont panic Craig we wont be racing on the first sunday of the month, So you will be able to come and race at Gawton lol.

cornwallextreme

• Senior
:-D Yay! I LOVE Super Tavi

© 2019 Ride It Out