Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: headaches  (Read 1920 times)

222/3--OS--

• Senior
  • Team no Good dirt bag !!!
headaches
« on: Mar 28, 2008, 12:14 »
been getting headaches for about a week and they only kick in after being awake a few hours. there's no other problems bit odd, been wondering if its my vision but it seems funny how its suddenly started. and i haven't noticed any difference in my sight and nore have i done anything else that should cause it. any ideas or anyone else had this before ?
PORC RACE 29TH APRIL !!!!!!

*Jamie*

• Well its my second sport!
Re: headaches
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2008, 12:23 »
Have you had a knock to the head? If so it may be the reprocutions of concution.
If not it is most likely to be just dehydration or similar, if it persists for another week go to your GP.

J

dhdavem3

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2008, 19:43 »
if your urine has a yellowish tint to it then you're probably dehydrated in the morning, def go to the doctors though as headaches aint something to leave alone if they're recurring. are you under any more stress than usual as it could be tension headaches
this site may help
http://www.healthline.com/channel/migraines-headaches.html?utm_source=z_headache-migraine&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=channel&utm_term=headache%20more%3Acauses_risk_factors

NS-peach

• Senior
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2008, 20:47 »
Do you drink alot of energy/caffeine drinks?

Rippler

• Junior
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2008, 17:24 »
my moneys on it being bad eyes
Lol, She's a dog, not that i don't like oriental girls 'cos i do, it's just she's a wide faced be

thesku11s

• msn
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2008, 17:50 »
I used to get real bad headaches a few hours after getting up like you.

It got so bad I eventually had an MRI scan and everything.

I eventually figured out it was all based around me simply being rather stressed out.

When im super stressed, I usually end up over sleeping regularly in a kind of depressed sort of way.

Obviously whenever I have to be places, Im forced to get up early.

This combination of over & under sleeping combined with stress is what caused my headaches - well actually, extremely persistent migraines and general grogginess.

It took me a couple years to figure it out. During long perios of consistent good sleeping pattern + being on top of everything and not being stressed about stuff it was really incredible how the headaches totally dissapeared and I general felt so much healthier.
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music&q

joe brierley

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2008, 14:46 »
i became very stressed at uni a couple of years ago. i didnt know it was stress causing it for ages. i used to shake and get terrible headaches and a few times id think i was going to black out!!! once when driving i ended up diving off the road as everythign went dark!
i ended up seeing a private doc and he said i was suffering from anxiety and that was the main problem, and the fact i cant handle any caffeine without getting a major headache  :(.

you could always try avoiding any caffeine as a start. i drink something called caro instead of tea or coffeee

so i quit uni and it went away pretty quicky  :)

Point

• God Like!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 21, 2008, 12:24 »
i sometimes get headaches like described if i listen to music and fall asleep with it on....
...also do you have the sunlight coming through into your room, if its really bright it might give you headaches as i get really bad headaches from the glare of the sun

© 2019 Ride It Out