Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: bad news  (Read 71851 times)

Willl

• God Like!
    • Meeee Pinkbike album
Re: bad news
« Reply #405 on: Oct 21, 2006, 11:07 »
RIP you look like you had such a good future as a biker
[.Willl!]|[Commencal]

Jam Roll

• Senior
« Reply #406 on: Oct 31, 2006, 23:00 »
Just read through this as fairly new to the forum and new to the sport. What a story of courage and determination. Hope your ripping up those trails in the sky. Rest in peace.

luke24

• Senior
  • send it like fed ex
    • msp studios
« Reply #407 on: Nov 11, 2006, 17:53 »
whenever i get angry about something petty like a mechanical on the bike, or having to go to the dentist, anything....

all i have to do is come here, read aidans posts, and it just makes me realise i have to appreciate what ive got, and quit whining. i hate myself for being so pathetic about stuff sometimes when there are people like aidan being so brave, and just so.... strong in comparison to me.

i have to say that aidan seems to be the bravest person i never met, and i think the support he has had off the forum is incredible.

rest in peace man,

luke

Steve.

• Senior
« Reply #408 on: Nov 21, 2006, 18:08 »
RIP aidan

I was in school today and i saw a old bit of newspaper with a thing about aidan on it and how he will be missed.
It summed it up really

rocko

• Junior
  • SDH Rocks!
« Reply #409 on: Nov 23, 2006, 17:27 »
Just found this thread, I didn't know Aidan but he is an inspiration to all of us to keep going through any hard times we may face in life, to never give up hope and stay positive.

RIP Aidan
« Last Edit: Nov 24, 2006, 12:35 by rocko »

drop-off-ryza

• Junior
« Reply #410 on: Dec 23, 2006, 16:17 »
RIP dude...

Dropoffdan

• Senior
  • c**k
    • oddsncogs
« Reply #411 on: Jan 08, 2007, 18:55 »
ive been reading and following this for a while now but never posted and now feel a little bit guilty if you like,i never knew Aiden but i feel i know an awful lot about him and the people he used to ride with,having recently had 2 people in my life that had this terrible misfortune one of them came through and has made a full recovery and she was an absoulte warrior all the way through and was only young too (27) but unfortunatley my cousins husband passed away on new years day due to stomach cancer at the age of 32.id just like to say that the support for this guy has been unreal and to everyone that has posted or even thought about Aiden throughout these events deserves a pat on the back.
keep shredding it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna be trails

• Senior
« Reply #412 on: Jan 08, 2007, 20:59 »
R.I.P m8

angus™

• Senior
  • ::
« Reply #413 on: Jan 08, 2007, 21:24 »
Just read through most of this topic and all of the ride-central article about Aidan. Its so emotional just reading it, even though i never knew of Aidan himself. I cant start to imagine what its like for the people closest to him.
RIP Aidan.
E N V Y    T H E    T R U T H    C L O T H I N G
www.envythetruth.co.uk

al.

• Immortal
  • God Like!
« Reply #414 on: Jan 20, 2007, 01:00 »
Just wanted to say I havnt forgotten about you homeslice!
Usain Bolt ran at 40 mph to break his previous world record. You might think that's good, but if he hits a child there's an 80% chance she'll die.

Cambridge

« Reply #415 on: Jan 31, 2007, 20:51 »
ive just sat and read every single post in this thread.
i know you will never be able to read anyones replys, but your fighting spirit had me in tears at somepoints. my ex-girlfriend recently lost her mum to cancer, and my dad has it at the moment. i never give too much thought to it, but i spoke to him today on the phone, and he wasnt feeling to good, and then i read this thread. made me think about things a bit more, and as people have said previously to me, really does put things in persepctive. clicked onto your myspace link, and it seems that there are a lot of people that really do still care about you.

thanks for making me realise a few things. sucks that the UK has lost what could have been a real talent(from what people have said about your riding).

hope your still riding wherever you are,
Sam

ed_whip18

• Junior
  • Orange Orange!!
« Reply #416 on: Feb 06, 2007, 19:11 »
Keep on doing the gd stuff!!

methoduk

« Reply #417 on: Feb 20, 2007, 00:57 »
Only just came to this forum and was switching through the threads and came across this one it hit me as soon as he said cancer, looks like he had a great future, not only in biking but great lad, didnt know him but from what ive heard i jus wish he would have pulled through it.

R.I.P mate.
DMR Transition for sale, £600 blue Bombshell rims, Blue pro2 trials, fully kitted out blue hope m4.

Muzz

« Reply #418 on: Feb 21, 2007, 01:52 »
When I was hit by a car I thought it was bad,but after reading through all that I feel bad I wish he had pulled through even though I dont no him.

R.I.P

billbofish

• i had it first!
« Reply #419 on: Feb 22, 2007, 13:09 »
R.I.P dint ever talk to you but still......   :'(
Returned!

© 2013 Ride It Out