Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: xc run times?  (Read 717 times)

Hertz32

xc run times?
« on: Feb 23, 2012, 21:46 »
Want to do Gravity Enduro this year and i figure that Aston XC might be a good starting point. what kind of time would i be aiming to get if i was to be top 15ish in the U18 category?

supercow

• God Like!
  • Team Hillbilly
    • Ride Aston Hill
Re: xc run times?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2012, 19:55 »
Sorry mate, but you are asking silly questions again.... this is much like the time when you asked how much faster a chaindevice will make you.

Think about what you are asking before posting. For what it's worth, I don;t think we've got anyone who's fed back how much time it took them to go around the xc loop.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2012, 19:59 by supercow »

Hertz32

« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2012, 20:39 »
Did i ask that?
OK, sorry then...

supercow

• God Like!
  • Team Hillbilly
    • Ride Aston Hill
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2012, 21:32 »
More accurately "what time should you be getting"
http://www.southerndownhill.com/forum/index.php/topic,253150.0.html

Just think, how would anyone be able to tell you, where you would place in an Enduro race, that's NOT held at Aston Hill?

Chazz

• Senior
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2012, 13:19 »
just try and better your time each week by say 30 seconds, and you will soon see increases in fitness, and when you get the first round, you can gauge where everyone else is at, and adjust your training accordingly.

As the Gravity Enduros are quite new events, there isn't very much general info about this sort of stuff like there is in downhill, so it would be very hard to tell. 

Charlie
If your not living on the edge your taking up too much room

Marrrrk

• God Like!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2012, 17:35 »
Are you asking how long it takes to do a lap of the xc route at aston hill? Or what time you would have to achieve in a gravity enduro event to place top 15? If it's the former, go do a lap and find out? If it's the latter, then you're an idiot.

© 2013 Ride It Out