Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Refund for Round 1  (Read 3369 times)

Bug

Refund for Round 1
« on: May 20, 2011, 19:04 »
How can I go about getting a refund for round 1? as I cant make the new date. Have tried emailing but got no response.

coconut

• Senior
Re: Refund for Round 1
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 13:54 »
email them? thats what i have just done so hopefully i get the refund asap ;)
once your hung from the drapes, its curtains.

Wibble89

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 14:38 »
email them?

Have tried emailing but got no response.

I think he may have already tried that?

I'm in the same situation as the op, I can't make the date so emailed them and have not heard back.

down_hill_dan

• Senior
  • Guiding and Coaching in the Lake District
    • Roots Mountain Biking
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 08:34 »
I messaged Chris on facebook last week, got one back saying he was waiting for all the e-mail responses and there would be a mail going round asking for bank details for refunds........no sign of that yet!!

Its been ages now like, no excuse really!
Guided rides and skills courses in the Lake District. DH Race coaching at Cycopath bike park.

Bug

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 09:39 »
Looks like my email didnt make it, emailed 'chris.robertsATnakedracing.com' and got a reply asking for bank details within 10mins :)

tomtomr

« Reply #5 on: Jun 02, 2011, 12:52 »
Have people generally heard back/recieved a refund? I replied to the original email sent on the 9th May to indicate I wanted a refund and didn't hear back. Have since emailed Chris on the email address above and not had a reply either.

Getting a bit miffed since it's almost a month since I indicated I wanted a refund of my race fee and have not had any reply.

Alex @ Racersguild

• God Like!
  • Bike Geek
    • The country's finest free timed practice series
« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2011, 12:58 »
Chris is in Scotland at the 4X world cup at the moment and went there pretty much straight from Afan's Euro4X at the weekend, so may be slightly out of communication until next week?

tomtomr

« Reply #7 on: Jun 02, 2011, 13:13 »
OK, thanks for that info Alex

down_hill_dan

• Senior
  • Guiding and Coaching in the Lake District
    • Roots Mountain Biking
« Reply #8 on: Jun 03, 2011, 07:48 »
I Had to badger the hell out of him to get mine mate, probably sent about 6 e-mails/facebooks, sometimes got a reply saying he was on to it, others got ignored, sent an e-mail last week and got a reply saying he sent it but had checked and he'd got my bank details one digit out, i'd never even sent him my bank details until my final e-mail!! Maybe I'm being cynical but it was far too much hard work getting my money back.
Guided rides and skills courses in the Lake District. DH Race coaching at Cycopath bike park.

tomtomr

« Reply #9 on: Jun 03, 2011, 13:32 »
Maybe I'm being cynical but it was far too much hard work getting my money back.

Yeah that's my beef too, I don't really feel that I should have to do the chasing to get a refund which was offered at the point of cancellation and I indicated that I wanted at the time.  That said, I'll give it til the middle of next week before pestering Chris again.

exocet

« Reply #10 on: Jun 07, 2011, 13:36 »
I too am still waiting for a refund. I replied to his cancellation email within a couple of days requesting one and heard nothing. It's not down to me to be scouting around the internet for alternative email addresses that are more frequently checked, or phoning him. Poor show.

Chris Roberts nakedracing

• Senior
  • Love it do it
    • nakedracing.com - Mini DH & Enduro, 4X Events, Pump Track Challenge
« Reply #11 on: Jun 14, 2011, 08:50 »
Sorry for any delays in getting a refund, The British Cycling online entry system does not allow refunds so it took some time to get everyone's reposonses back.

So then I had to email everyone who requested a refund back to ask for bank details.
I could then do a bank transfer direct bank into your bank account.

Chris Roberts Tel 07540 723254 -  http://twitter.com/nakedracing
Mini Downhill - Mini Enduro - British4X Series - Euro4x Series - 4X Pro Tour
British Cycling Gravity Commission Board Member

© 2013 Ride It Out