Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1 space on trip to Megavalance Alpe D'huez for sale  (Read 580 times)

finniman

• Immortal
Right, as much as it pains me to do this I need to try and sell my entry, flight, accommodation etc. for my trip to the mega next month as I broke my wrist 2 weeks ago and its not due out of plaster until the week after the race.  I am doing this because I need to try and recoup some of my costs as I hadn't yet taken out travel insurance. Doh. that will teach me.

The situation is I have paid for my share in a 3 person apartment, hire car, easyjet flight from bristol and the entry itself.

Details are:

flight departs bristol Sunday 4th July
returns monday 12th July.
It cost me £160 inc baggage and bike.  at the moment the same flight is £290.  To change the name on my booking will cost £185 at the momment.  This will go up the closer to the flight date it gets.  If you pay for the cost of the name change the flight is yours.

My share of the chalet has cost me £111
share of the hire car £116
gold race entry £90 (monday-sunday lift pass, entry to Oz DH and the Mega)

I am selling this as a package for £225

So that is £410 for the flight, race entry, hire car & apartment.

You will need to pay for a share of the fuel costs, road tolls and your food/drink etc.

So, if you want a last minute entry to the mega and a pre-organised holiday, look no further.

If you are interested, please pm me with your phone number/email address and I will get back to you.

thanks
Joe

« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2010, 14:46 by finniman »

finniman

• Immortal
Re: 1 space on trip to Megavalance Alpe D'huez for sale
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2010, 14:48 »
price reduced

© 2013 Ride It Out